|Title||Series 9, Episode 1|
|Air date||8 January 2010|
|Left team|| Claudia Winkleman|
|Right team|| Jamelia|
|Previous||Series 8: Episode 8|
|Next||Series 9: Episode 2|
The first episode of the ninth series was first broadcas on the 8 January 2010.
|Sean's Team||Claudia Winkleman||6th appearance|
|Shappi Khorsandi||2nd appearance|
|Jason's Team||Jamelia||3rd appearance|
|Charlie Clements||1st appearance|
What Are You Talking About?
|1. Total Whiteout||89%|
|2. Knock Knock – Hoon's There?||39%|
|3. Check-in You Out||38%|
|4. CBB – Beginning of the End||37%|
|5. Wossy Does a Wunner||23%|
Pick of the Polls
- Sean's team selected the magician's hat and wand (top right)
- Question: True or False, 67% of people believe in magic? — False.
- Jason's team selected the Albert Square sign (top left)
- Question: Which do the studio audience prefer, Eastenders or Coronation Street? — Eastenders which received 76% of the votes.
And the Winner Is...
- New year's resolution that's most difficult to keep: To do more exercise
- Britain's favourite zoo animal: Tiger
The final score was 5-5 so it was a dead heat making "everyone a winner".
- Series 9: Episode 1 at Channel4.com
- Series 9: Episode 1 at TV.com
- Series 9: Episode 1 at the Internet Movie Database
- Series 9: Episode 1 at the British Comedy Guide
|8 out of 10 Cats: Series 9 episodes|
|Episode 1 • Episode 2 • Episode 3 • Episode 4 • Episode 5 • Episode 6 • Episode 7|