|Title||Series 2, Episode 4|
|Air date||3 March 2006|
|Left team|| Chris O'Dowd|
|Right team|| Sally Phillips|
|Previous||Series 2: Episode 3|
|Next||Series 2: Episode 5|
The fourth episode of the second series was first broadcast on the 3 March 2006.
|Sean's Team||Chris O'Dowd||1st appearance|
|Meera Syal||1st appearance|
|Dave's Team||Sally Phillips||1st appearance|
|Alan Carr||4th appearance|
What Are You Talking About?
|1. You're Nicked!||50%|
|2. Oh George, Not Again!||48%|
|3. Da Pinchi Code||45%|
|4. Ming Dynasty||41%|
|5. Equal Pay for Women||39%|
The Poll With a Hole
- In the 1940s, 25% of men slept with prostitutes.
- 75% of Russians are afraid of their own police force.
- The average brit has lost 37 CDs.
And the Winner Is...
- Most embarrassing thing that can happen to a girl on a night out: Getting toilet paper on her shoe
- Least popular musical instrument: Bassoon
- Best way to be happy: Having a genetic propensity towards happiness
The final score was 7-7 so it was a dead heat making "everyone a winner".
|8 out of 10 Cats: Series 2 episodes|
|Episode 1 • Episode 2 • Episode 3 • Episode 4 • Episode 5 • Episode 6 • Episode 7|