|Title||Series 2, Episode 1|
|Air date||10 February 2006|
|Left team|| Zoe Ball|
|Right team|| Sally Lindsay|
|Result||Dave's Team Won|
|Previous||Big Brother 6 Special|
|Next||Series 2: Episode 2|
The first episode of the second series was first broadcast on the 10 February 2006.
|Sean's Team||Zoe Ball||1st appearance|
|Scott Capurro||3rd appearance|
|Dave's Team||Sally Lindsay||1st appearance|
|Ben Miller||1st appearance|
What Are You Talking About?
|1. Cartoon Violence||67%|
|2. Abu in Jail||58%|
|3. What? No King Kong?||55%|
|4. Why the Wrong Face?||40%|
|5. Preston Love Split||33%|
The Pole With a Hole
- 77% of grannies think there was less sleaze in the sixties.
- One in three Brits has brought a book just to look better.
- If confronted by an alien 9% of Brits would offer it a cup of tea.
What's the Poll?
The following appeared on the "fashion icon of 2005" poll:
- Sharon Osbourne
- Kate Moss
- The Doctor (Doctor Who)
- Curtis James Jackson III (50 Cent)
- Kate Middleton
And the Winner Is...
- Main reason people don't go to the theatre more: They are not really interested in it
- Main cause of stress for country folk: Declining income
- Smell most likely to put of homebuyers: Tobacco smoke
Dave's team beat Sean's team 7-6.
- Series 2: Episode 1 at TV.com
- Series 2: Episode 1 at the Internet Movie Database
- Series 2: Episode 1 at the British Comedy Guide
|8 out of 10 Cats: Series 2 episodes|
|Episode 1 • Episode 2 • Episode 3 • Episode 4 • Episode 5 • Episode 6 • Episode 7|