|Title||Series 1, Episode 6|
|Air date||8 July 2005|
|Left team|| Iain Lee|
|Right team|| Frankie Boyle|
|Result||Dave's Team Won|
|Previous||Series 1: Episode 5|
|Next||Series 1: Episode 7|
The sixth episode of the first series was first broadcast on the 8 July 2005.
|Sean's Team||Iain Lee|
|Dave's Team||Frankie Boyle|
What's the Poll
The following people appeared on the "people with most pleasant voice" poll:
- Nelson Mandela
- Hugh Grant
- Moira Stuart
- Sean Connery
- Ronan Keating
The Pole With a Hole
- 50% of over-65s don't have a best friend.
- 86% bosses feel that a working class accent is a disadvantage in business.
- 25% of Brits find that a bath helps them nod off.
- The following are the top three things the public associated with the 1980s.
- Bad Hair
- Leg Warmers
- The following is the top three things the public associated with animals.
And the Winner Is...
- Most annoying thing about a work colleague: Body odour
- Greatest British olympian: Sebastian Coe
- Top female sexual fantasy: Sex with a regular partner
Dave's team defeated Sean's team 13 points to 9.
- Series 1: Episode 6 at Channel4.com
- Series 1: Episode 6 at TV.com
- Series 1: Episode 6 at the Internet Movie Database
- Series 1: Episode 6 at the British Comedy Guide
|8 out of 10 Cats: Series 1 episodes|
|Episode 1 • Episode 2 • Episode 3 • Episode 4 • Episode 5 • Episode 6 • Episode 7 • Episode 8 • Episode 9 • Episode 10 • Big Brother 6 Special|